Lowrance HDS Live
A new level of fishfinding performance
With HDS LIVE, we took the most popular fishfinder series on the professional fishing circuit and made it even better for all anglers with a sleek, new design, faster processor, best-ever built-in suite of HDS navigation tools and support for a wide array of new fishfinding technology, unmatched by any other fishfinder.
The Lowrance® HDS-9 Carbon features a new 9-inch ultra-clear SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch display using high-bright LED backlighting and advanced anti-reflective coatings to create wider viewing angles in any lighting condition. Only in HDS Carbon will you find superior color accuracy and a boosted high-resolution viewing panels specifically designed to truly maximize today’s leading sonar. Loaded with dual core high performance processor, HDS Carbon delivers faster redraw speeds and quicker response times for dual-channel CHIRP sonar, dual network sounder views, StructureScan 3D® and StructureMap™ plus split-screen views showing all this and mapping at the same time; it has enough reserve brute strength to drive future high powered fishfinding upgrades. HDS Carbon brings modern “smartphone-like” comfort with integrated wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity that supports the most advanced marine technology including a Network Analyzer that notifies user when a new software is available, a system Service Assistant that allows user to transmit a detailed report of their electronics network direct to technical advisors for custom hands-on assistance. HDS Carbon is the most versatile combo available today, it can view and control Mercury® VesselView® Link, be paired with Power-Pole® shallow-water anchors, and control SmartSteer™ trolling motor/outboard motors. An expansive list of safety and entertainment plug-ins are available to complete your network. You can navigate easily with HDS Carbon behind proven Lowrance navigation, a 10 Hz internal GPS antenna and a multitude of mapping options accessible from the unit’s dual microSD card slots or via wireless download from GoFree® Shop.
- Features 7", 9", 12" and 16" models
- Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 (CHIRP/Side/Down) sonar ready*
- Active Imaging™ 2-in-1 (Side/Down) sonar ready*
- StructureScan® 3D compatible*
- LiveSight real-time sonar compatible*
- Smartphone notifications
- Powerful quad-core processor**
- High-performance dual-core processor
- Programmable keys**
- C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- FishReveal™ Smart Target View
- Six-panel, splitscreen capability**
- Full high-definition SolarMAX HD screen (HDS LIVE 16 only)
- High-resolution SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch screen
- Preloaded Australia/New Zealand basemap
- C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting capability
- Dual-Channel CHIRP – dual sonar-range coverage from the same transducer
- Live Network Sonar
- SiriusXM® Marine Weather and Audio compatible
- Wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Heat Map Chart Overlay
- Enhanced Surface Clarity
- Quick Access Control Bar
- Touchscreen control of MotorGuide® Xi5 Trolling Motor , Outboard Pilot and Power Pole® anchors
- Radar and SonicHub®2 audio server connectivity
- NMEA 2000® engine support
- Optional mapping upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics® and more
*Transducer sold separately **HDS LIVE 16/12 only
HDS-CARBON SERIES COMES IN 4 SCREEN SIZES:
- HDS - CARBON 7"
- HDS - CARBON 9"
- HDS - CARBON 12"
- HDS - CARBON 16"